Phone Contact: (262) 375-2977
Flannery's at Fire Ridge is a traditional Irish Pub featuring a large oak bar, cozy booths and plenty of Pilsner Urquell on draft. Our patio over looks the golf course to the West where spectacular sunsets can be enjoyed. Flannery's daily menu features traditional pub fare, salads, pastas, steaks and seafood.
NEW FALL HOURS:
Hours of Operation:
- Sunday - Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday - Saturday 4-9pm Full Menu
- Open Tuesday March 17th for St. Patty's Day.
- WEDNESDAYS: 75 cent Wings (Minimum of 6; no carry-outs); $1 off all draft beer
- THURSDAYS: Build Your Own Pasta for $12.99 & $5 House Wine
- FRIDAYS: Friday Fish Fry
- SATURDAYS: Rib Night - Half Rack/$12.99 & Full Rack/$17.99; Half-Priced Appetizers from 4-6pm (does not include Sampler)
- SUNDAY PACKER GAMES - $10 for a dozen wings AND $4 22oz Miller Lite taps
- $5 Old Forester Old Fashioned Daily from 4-6pm
- $5 Three Olives Bloody Mary every Saturday and Sunday from 11am-2pm
FIRE RIDGE WOULD LOVE TO HOST YOUR NEXT GOLF EVENT, PRIVATE PARTY, SOCIAL GATHERING, WORK EVENT OR WEDDING!
Click on links below to view our Catering & Event Menus: