Let the Fire Ridge Professional Staff help take your game to the next level!
Stay Tuned: Nate & Joaquin will be offering Junior Golf Programs, Summer Programs, and Golf Clinics...Summer 2019. More Info to come
Nate has been teaching golf since 2001. Knowing how confusing golf can be, he keeps learning simple. Starting every player on a blank page, your golf and expectations will allow Nate to design a suitable plan for you. While there are no short cuts to becoming a better player, Nate lessons will help you achieve your goals, whether that is winning tournaments, playing college, or even just lowering your weekend's scores. Nate is a PGA member with a degree in Kinesiology, and along with years of experience, his lessons will certainly help you improve your game.
- 1/2 Hour $50 - Series of 5 Lessons $225
- 1 Hour $90 - Series of 5 Lessons $400
- 1/2 Hour $40 - Series of 5 $175
- 1 Hour $70 - Series of 5 $300
- Playing & Group lessons available
- Nate is available for lessons during winter months
- Find more about Nate at: http://www.myteachingpro.com/nathangray/Home.aspx
Joaquin came from Argentina to play college golf and study at Cardinal Stritch University. He was the player of the year for The Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference during the 2015/16 season. He also worked as the assistant coach at Cardinal Stritch before starting as the Assistant Golf Professional at Fire Ridge. Joaquin has been playing golf for over 15 years and played many tournaments during his career. Joaquin welcomes players of all levels and believes that keeping the golf swing as simple as possible, while working on a good technique, will help you improve your game.
- 1/2 Hour $40 - Series of 5 Lessons $160
- 1 Hour $60 - Series of 5 Lessons $260
- 1/2 Hour $25 - Series of 5 Lessons $ 110
- 1 Hour $45 - Series of 5 Lessons $200
- Playing lessons available