Built in 1994 by Golf Course Architects Kerry Mattingly & Gregg Kuehn, Fire Ridge Golf Club plays to a Par of 72 and measures 7064 yards from the Championship Tees. The course was carved from 208 acres of the quiet wilderness in the Kohler Golf Region, just a short drive from Milwaukee, WI. In all, there are 4 sets of tees and 70 bunkers, and 11 holes where the water comes into play. The course is well wooded with rolling hills, and bent grass greens, tees & fairways for optimal playing conditions throughout the entire golf season.
- 2006 - 2008 Midwest Golf Magazine Best On-Course Restaurant
- 2002 & 2001 4-Star rated by Golf Digest's 'Places to Play'
- 2004 - 1995 A certified International Audubon Sanctuary golf course
- 2002 Ranked in Wisconsin's Top 20 "Toughest Courses"
- 1997 American Society of Landscape Architects
- 1995 Golf Digest's 'Best New Golf Courses
Major Tournaments & Events:
- 2002-2009: PGA Tour's U.S. Bank Championship Open Qualifying Site
- 2009 WPGA Assistant Championship
- 2009 WSGA State Amateur Match Play Qualifying Site
- 2000, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2009: Wisconsin State Open Qualifying Site
- 2002 WSGA State Amateur Qualifying Site
- 1997 Wisconsin PGA Match Play Championship
- 1997 WSGA State Championship 2-Man Best Ball
- 1995 Wisconsin PGA Stroke Play Championship
- 1995 WWSGA Stroke Play Championship